Snow Removal and Sanding
Winter brings unpredictable storms with snow, ice and, wind. Silversmith has over 20 years of proven experience providing snow management services during this tough New England weather. We typically service commercial lots and drives with plowing and sanding. However, we have other equipment available for snow removal and hauling should the need arise.
To begin each season, we walk each and every site to review and stake out. Throughout the season we work 24/7 to monitor changing storms to provide our clients with uninterrupted snow services. We even revisit our sites in the aftermath of a storm to ensure satisfactory results. Client calls are our priority during the snow season, no matter what the issue.
Our current clients are located in the Wilmington area and surrounding towns like Woburn, Burlington, and Billerica. If you are a local company or property manager, contact us for a snow management proposal.
We have and use the following equipment for our snow work:
- Kawasaki 95Z Rubber-Tired Loader (7 yard bucket)
- Caterpillar 950F Rubber-Tired Loader
- Caterpillar 926 Rubber-Tired Loader
- Dressor 540 Rubber-Tired Loader
- John Deere 410E Backhoe/Loader
- Sanders (3)
- Pick-up Trucks w/ Plows (4)
- Six-Wheel Plow Trucks (3)
- Triaxle for Snow Hauling
- Dump Trailers for Snow Hauling